- News aggregator
- International colloquiums
Gerpisa conference papers
- Amatucci, M., & Franco E. (2015). Implications of the ICE history to innovation field
- Amatucci, M., Tanaka H., & Byosiere P. (2015). A Social-constructionist Comparative Study of Instrumental, Symbolic and Affective motives of car use in young urban drivers in Sao Paulo and Kyoto
- Amighini, A., Balcet G., & Richet X. (2015). FDI and Multinational Networks in the Balkan Region: the Case of the Automotive Industry
- Baba, T. (2015). The Comparative Study of International Competitiveness and Interdependence of Automobile Parts in Japan, China and Korea
- Bainée, J., & Le Goff R. (2015). The « augmented marcket » of energy, transports et digital industries : the example of the extended electric mobility operators
- Barassa, E., & Consoni F. L. (2015). The evolution of electric vehicle in 21 century: patent data as indicators of technological development
- Baumann, M., Boavida N., Moniz A., Reichenbach M., Schippl J., Zimmermann B., et al. (2015). Technology transition pathways towards electric mobility: the reconfiguration of stakeholder networks
- Belzowski, B. (2015). Total Cost of Ownership of Diesel vs. Gasoline Vehicles in the US for the 2012-2013 timeframe
- Benabedjil, N., Bounya N., Layan J. - B., Lung Y., & Piveteau A. (2015). Renault in Northern Morocco: The emergence of an automobile cluster in Tangier
- Berggren, C., & Lindkvist L. (2015). Coordinated policies for electrification of heavy vehicles: a technological innovation systems analysis
- Black, A., & McLennan T. (2015). The Last Frontier: Prospects and Policies for the Automotive Industry in Africa
- Borah, D. J., Karabag S. F., & Berggren C. (2015). Drivers of a successful acquisition: The case of Jaguar Land Rover’s acquisition by Tata
- Brincks, C., Klier T., & Rubenstein J. (2015). The changing role of national champions in the evolving geography of Europe’s motor vehicle industry
- Bungsche, H. (2015). Mazda: A new trajectory after having regained independence from Ford again?
- Buss, K. - P. (2015). Information technology-based change in the automotive sector
- Byosiere, P., Tanaka H., Yang H., & Wang J. (2015). Determinants of foregoing drivers license in Japanese Gen Y individuals: Financial, lifestyle and transportation alternatives.
- Calabrese, G. G., & Manello A. (2015). The determinants of firms’ survival during the crisis: evidence from the Italian automotive industry
- Carrillo, J., & Micheli J. (2015). Does Innovation goes with Social Inclusion? OEMs & Auto Suppliers in Mexico
- Castellanos, J., & Granados M. - A. (2015). Toyota Motor Corporation: development and growth from the financialization point of view
- Cauchick Miguel, P. A., & Henriques F. E. (2015). A proposal for assessing the level of modularity and design and in production in the development of vehicles with the participation of Brazilian engineering centers.
- Chanaron, J. - J. (2015). Electric car: no future within the free-market economy?
- Chávez, A., & Lara A. (2015). Patent thicket, exploration and exploitation in electric vehicles (1976-2012)
- Chen, Y., & Perez Y. (2015). Business Model Design: Lessons Learned from Tesla Motors
- Choi, E. K. (2015). Organisational Entanglement in Automotive Styling: Kia Motors' Design Capability Development in the 1980s - 1990s.
- Coffey, D., & Thornley C. (2015). Two Reasons to Fail? Why conventional market structures and unconventional fossil fuels threaten the low carbon transformation of the auto industry.
- da Costa, R. M. (2015). Automotive Industrial policy and R&D Activities: Evidence from the Brazilian experience in the period 2005-2015
- Covarrubias, A. V. (2015). Linking alternative mobility and clean energies: Scenarios and condition factors for Mexico to make the transition towards sustainable and intramodal mobilities.
- Dijk, M. (2015). Comparing electric vehicle market innovation patterns of 1895-1920 with 1990-2015
- Domanski, B., Gwosdz K., & Kocaj A. (2015). The position of domestic producers in the automotive supply chains in Poland
- Donada, C. (2015). How activism matters for creating the electromobility 2.0 industry?
- Duruiz, L. (2015). The Impact of Macroeconomic and Industrial Policies on Turkish Car Industry
- EIKO, T. (2015). Hyundai Motor Company’s “Selective Focused Local Adaptation Strategy” and the Product Planning and Development Process: from the Perspective of Global Marketing
- Faria, L. G. D. (2015). The evolution of green patenting activity in automotive sector (1965-2012)
- Flamand, M. (2015). Identifying inventive activities of carmakers in energy storage technologies : evidence from patent analysis
- Fojcik, T. M., & Proff H. (2015). Industry Transformation and the Slowness of Strategic Actions – An Explication of the Contradiction between the Expected Industry Changes and the Current Strategic Behavior of Incumbent Automotive Firms
- Gárriz, A., Panigo D., Rama V., & Wahren P. (2015). Foreign direct investment (FDI) location decision determinants in the automotive sector. A quantity approach
- Graff, A., Kleinert I., Steiner J., & Würbel I. (2015). Customers´ needs for flexibility: Car sharing services instead of private cars?
- Grevet, J. - F. (2015). Supply chain and automobile industry, the making-of of a future history
- Havas, A. (2015). Government policies and strategies of large firms: their impacts on the evolution of the Hungarian automotive industry since the 1960s
- Henriques, F. E., & Miguel C. P. A. (2015). A proposal for assessing the level of modularity and design and in production in the development of vehicles with the participation of Brazilian engineering centers
- Higashi, H. (2015). Trigger of Diversity? Innovation Pattern of Electric Vehicles and its Impact for the Technical Solutions of Cars
- Jaimes, G., Lara A., & Chávez A. (2015). Invention as a combinatorial process: Evidence from the lithium-ion batteries for alternative energy vehicles.
- Jetin, B. (2015). Post-recession automobile demand: The shift from the West to emerging economies
- Jo, H. J. (2015). Front Loading in Product Development Process: Focusing on the Pilot Center at Hyundai Motor
- Jullien, B., & Pardi T. (2015). The synthesis and results of the “structuring / restructuring” international programme
- Karabag, S. F., & Berggren C. (2015). Innovation capability building in emerging economies through joint venture: Case of Turkish automotive industry
- Kawabe, Y. (2015). Applying STAMP/STPA to Human Safety System for Four Wheel Drive Power-train and Effectiveness for R & D Investment Saving
- Kim, C., & Jeong J. H. (2015). Chaebol Organization and Modular Production: The case of Hyundai Motor
- Kinkel, S. (2015). International production and R&D strategies of German automotive suppliers
- Krzywdzinski, M., & Blöcker A. (2015). Industrie 4.0 - the German debate about old and new manufacturing concepts in the automotive industry
- Lampón, J. F., Cabanelas P., & González-Benito J. (2015). The modular platform strategy of automobile manufacturers: The impact in manufacturing network strategic outputs
- Lee, J. (2015). The trajectories of Japanese suppliers’ growth strategies ; a case study of a capital Keiretsu supplier and an independent supplier
- Luethge, D., & Vas A. (2015). Motives for Car use among Young Belgian Adults: Are young European drivers different from their US, Brazilian and Japanese peers?
- Luethge, D., Tanaka H., Amatucci M., Vas A., & Byosiere P. (2015). Global Comparisons in Motives for Car Use between Belgium, Brasil, USA and Japan: Effects of Gender, Urbanization and Cultural factors
- Lüthje, B., & Tian M. (2015). Hybrid or Twins? Production Models and Modes of Regulation in China's Automotive Industry
- Marx, R., de Mello A. M., & Motta F. (2015). A preliminary analysis of “Inovar Auto” Impact on the Brazilian automotive industry R & D activity
- Mishima, K. (2015). Innovation Management to Capture Emerging Market. The case of the motorcycle industry
- Morris, D., & Brooks R. (2015). Electro mobility at a crossroads: opportunity for SMEs and threat to car industry incumbents – or the reverse?
- Orihashi, S. (2015). Cultivating auto market in third country with oversea subsidiaries
- Özel, F. M., Davies H. C., & Wells P. (2015). Development and Application of an ANFIS based Policy Intervention Evaluation Framework for Electric Vehicle Technology Development
- Pardi, T. (2015). The conditions for radical innovation in the automotive industry: the case of the two-strokes engine at Renault
- Pavlínek, P. (2015). The role of the state in the post-1990 development of the automotive industry in Slovakia
- Ramírez Pérez, S. M. (2015). EU commercial relations in the automotive sector
- Shimizu, K. (2015). The Change in the Wage System and its Impact on the Production Management at Toyota: the End of Ohnoism?
- Shintaku, J. (2015). Real Localization in Overseas Production of Japanese Manufacturers
- Shioji, H. (2015). Why hasn’t Lexus been sold well in Europe? - An international Comparative Study on Luxury Car Market
- Smitka, M. J., & Warrian P. (2015). Innovation in the Supply Chain: Lessons from the Automotive News PACE Competition
- Smitka, M. (2015). Industrial Policy in China: Successes & Failures
- Tanaka, H., & Byosiere P. (2015). Differences in Motives for Car Use in Urban and Rural Regions in Japan.
- Tokuda, A., & Heim S. (2015). How Japanese Automotives Cope with the European Standards in Embedded System?
- Tomiyama, E. (2015). Hyundai Motor Company’s “Selective Focused Local Adaptation Strategy” and the Product Planning and Development Process: from the Perspective of Global Marketing
- Tsukada, O., & Yamada I. (2015). “Is This The Sales Management Innovation in Mature Market?” -The Case of the Dealers of Toyota in Japan-
- Valenzuela, R., & Alvarez L. (2015). Business Strategy and Economic Value Added: General Motors 2007/2014
- Vallejo, B., & Hoess S. (2015). Business Models under Changing Markets: The Case Study of Bosch Transmission Technology
- Wang, H. (2015). Dynamics of product architecture innovation of Chinese carmakers
- Weber, H., & Wegge M. (2015). Digital Transformation in the Automotive Industry: From General Motors to Local Motors, from Exxon to Google
How to upload or update papers and attached files
- Login with your username and password below
- Click on the title of your paper/presentation
- Click on EDIT at the top of the page under the title
- Select and attach new files (or replace old ones)
- Do not forget to modify your abstract in the abstract text area if this has changed
- Click on Submit
Journée du Gerpisa
Regards Nord-Sud sur l'automobile en ville : quelles articulations entre taux de motorisation et innovations de service ?
Journée du Gerpisa
25th Gerpisa International Colloquium 2017 - Paris (Cachan) : R/Evolutions. New technologies and services in the automotive industry
Colloque du Gerpisa
Appel à communication