- Flux d'actualités
- Colloques internationaux
- Usine du futur
China car times
Explaining the Chinese Car Industry - China Auto Industry Intelligence, Statistics, Culture and Information
Mis à jour : il y a 1 an 11 semaines
2 avr. 2014 - 09:12
As electric vehicles sales remain weak, China is considering adding new measures to entice buyers into buying electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
It wasn’t long ago that the Chinese government backed away from its plan to gradually reduce EV subsidies (instead opting for much less steep reductions over the next few years). It now appears that the government intends to add more icing to the cake in the form of tax breaks. According to Ma Kai, Vice Premier in the State Council, the Chinese government is considering excepting all “new energy” vehicles from the 10% vehicle purchase tax that normally accompanies the purchase of a new vehicle. This tax cut would come in addition to efforts to further extend the subsidies beyond the Dec 31st end date. More details are due to be released in the coming months.
The 10% tax reduction certainly wont hurt the adoption of alternative energy vehicles in China, but likely will do little to spur demand either. China desperately needs a dramatic and well-publicized effort to roll out a comprehensive national network of charging stations if the government truly seeks to bring electric vehicles to the market in large numbers.
Catégories: English Press / Presse anglaise
French press / Presse française
- Les grandes ambitions du Japon dans l'hydrogène (2/2)
- Rheinmetall a conclu des contrats de fourniture pour un montant cumulé de 245 millions d'euros
- Hella a acquis deux distributeurs de pièces automobiles
- Continental va construire un nouveau siège à Hannovre
- Le gouvernement allemand envisage d'accorder plus de pouvoir aux organismes de contrôle technique
English Press / Presse anglaise
- Chinese automaker Dongfeng removes president under graft suspicion
- Ford touts 'backup trailer assist' function in new F-150 ads
- U.S. delays 'quiet car' rules for hybrids, electric cars
- Smartphones may have role in 8.1% rise of U.S. traffic deaths
- Rivian Automotive to build randd center for high-tech vehicles in Mich.
Call for Papers: “Electromobility: Challenging issues” Armand Peugeot Chair 3rd international conference
Colloque du Gerpisa